What is Kodi:
Kodi is an open source application that allows you to watch movies and series in Streaming, watch IPTV, Watch TV in Live Streaming and many more.
Kodi Also allows to manage in the best manner all your multimedia contents (films, photo, Series, …).
Kodi, formerly known as XBMC, is one of those applications that many users like to install on jailbroken ‘¹‘ devices including the Apple TV, but what you do not know yet is that it can also be easily installed on iPhone and iPad without jailbreak.
Kodi is an open source multimedia player originally created on Xbox and was developed for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, Android and now iOS operating systems.
How To Install Kodi (ios ):
- To get started, go download the Kodi debian file, then the iOS app sign app and make sure you have Xcode 7 installed on your Mac.
- Connect your device to your Mac, launch Xcode, create a new application, name it “Kodi” and give it an ID (identifier).
- In the drop-down list of teams, select your current team or log in with your Apple ID (identifier).
Note: If you see a “Fix issue” button then click on it to solve the profile problems.
- Reduce Xcode and launch iOS app Sign downloaded in the first step, click (Browse) and double-click on the “Kodi.deb” file that you downloaded. Select the signing certificate and profile and click (Start). A “Kodi.ipa” file must be saved on your desktop.
- Reopen Xcode and click on the “Window” menu in the menu bar and select “Device”.
- Select your device from the Peripherals list, and click on the sign + and select the “Kodi.ipa” file created on the desktop.
- The Kodi app will be built and deployed on your device.
Once Kodi is installed on your device, you can disconnect it from your Mac and start using the app.
Now, I think you know what is KODI, how to install it.
If you have any question, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.