What is IPTV:
IPTV brings together two worlds: IP technology and television. A revolutionary symbiosis between two very different specializations.
IPTV is a digital broadcast relayed by an IPTV operator, usually from a satellite. Very often (but not all the time) the function of the IPTV operator is provided by the ISP ‘¹‘ ( Internet Service Provider), allowing its users to watch IPTV.
IPTV can be distributed locally (within the network of a specific provider) or via the Internet. IPTV distributed over the Internet is called OTT (Over-The-Top) or Internet TV.
Technically, the retransmission of content by IPTV is very simple, which leads to the emergence of a large number called “free” playlists containing retransmissions created by simple users.
The viability of these playlists is very low due to a number of factors. First of all, for each user, the IPTV stream requires 1 to 2 Mbps of traffic, which means that the source of the 100 Mbps outgoing channel will not be able to make a high-quality distribution for more than 50 to 100 users at a time. It is for this reason that this free alternative is often a “break”, especially in the evening.
In addition, if an IPTV operator notices the illegal retransmission of its content, it may block that user. In conclusion, this type of playlist works for a very short time, usually no more than 1 to 2 days.
Some hackers have a more professional approach to IPTV streaming. They reserve server resources and some Internet channels to offer stable paid broadcasts. The prices of these IPTV packages are generally lower than the prices charged by the official IPTV operators, but we must not forget that access to this type of content is also illegal. The developers of SS IPTV do not endorse the use of illegal content in the application and will not provide any technical support related to this practice.
You can watch IPTV on PC, a smart TV, a smartphone, a tablet or of course in a TV box.
in short, IPTV is not just a technology, but an innovation which will change our life style.
IPTV In summary:
IPTV is a system that allows sending to several receivers video content through IP networks (ethernet) and through ADSL networks.
The advantage of this technology is that we can reuse cabling in place to use IPTV and that we can then pool services on a single cable (office, internet, video and TV, surveillance, video, business communication and telephone).
How it works?
Its schematic diagram on under gives you a general overview:
- The video source enters the network in the form of TNT, Satellite, Cable, Video Camera or Magneto / DVD.
- Upon entry of the source, the video is automatically converted to IP and directed to an RJ45 network switch.
- The switch sends the IP video to the different receiving stations listed; IPTV, set-top boxing IP reception + Television and computer. At this stage, we are in an IPTV broadcast.
- For a better user experience we can integrate in the network a middleware software server which from the center of the system where it is located, will manage the passage of video streams and information and will manage the permissions of receptions. The middleware brings the information management in Video on Demand.
- (VOD), digital video recorder whose content is managed remotely and not on the receiving station.
As well as controlling the billing of video content in VOD when requested.
The most common contents for the IPTV system are TV, VOD, courses, and education, information communication, digital signage.
District International mainly addresses the hospitality segment (hotels, hospitals, banks, companies, etc.). Communication systems for sectors such as these require a tailor-made solution.
For some time, there has been a clear rapprochement between TV and PC technologies.
Watching TV on your PC is no longer a novelty in a long time.
The offer of advanced multimedia and communication services on TV and PC, on the other hand, is a new trend. This technological symbiosis requires a new approach!
In order to manage this evolution, we need extensive interactive communication systems.
Setting up such a system requires high-level expertise and extensive know-how.
The 7 major benefits of IPTV:
In this video, I will show you the 7 core benefits of IPTV which you did not know before.
Here is how to Install IPTV Simple TV on KODI ( SETTINGS ):
- First of all, go to the “System” section
- Then go to the tab “Extensions”
- Then you have to go to “Disabled Extensions”
- Then on “PVR IPTV Simple Client”
- Now we will configure it.
- In this mask, you enter the URLs or local path you want, you have 3 tabs (General, EPG Settings and Channel Logos).
- Then confirm with “OK”
- And finally, do not forget to “Activate”
- Now we go to the “TV Direct” menu
- Then in the “General” tab of this menu simply check the box “Activated” and normally you should see a “pop-up” for you to report the loading of channels and everything else.
That is normally it should work, in theory in all versions of XBMC or KODI, IPTV Simple TV and preinstalled.
You can download the free IPTV from here according to your country ( We will update each day with another update ).
We will each day update the same article and put the new free IPTV for every country, so just enter the same article and search for the last date.
What is the best IPTV service?
There are many services now, but the best IPTV is the service where each and every Video streaming and Live TV channel streaming is provided in the best way at reasonable charges.
I´ve tried different IPTV services during the last years, mainly because I am always looking for something better.
I have had the most positive experience so far with “IPGUYS”. what I like about it is the stability of the portal software. It seems to be extremely robust and can take network disconnections without requiring a total power cycle.
Here is a brief list of providers I have tried:
– IPTVExpress: Excellent picture quality (Most videos seem to be in HD). But ran into buffering issues (I presume because the server couldn’t keep up). Keep in mind I have Fiber (1GBps) internet at home. They add new content almost daily.
The portal also caused constant freezing – requiring me to unplug and replug my mag 256 box at least once a day.
Getting to the “inner portal” is quite tricky. Need to click on “menu” just on restart of portal
– Voodoo: Good selection of channels. The portal does not have any support for filter/search.
– CrownTV: Good quality, lots of Indian channels. I was not very satisfied with the VOD offerings though
– DesiTV: Poor picture quality
What is Smart IPTV:
Smart IPTV is the best application to run IPTV for Samsung, LG and Android devices. The application is very stylish, very nice and works very well.
The application is free for a week and then you can buy the application activation for € 5.49 per TV/device.
How to download and set a Smart IPTV application:
For LG TV users, you can get the application from LG Apps Store. You will find it in the Entertainment category.
For Samsung TV users, you can get them from Samsung Apps Store and in the category (Video).
After the application is installed on your computer, open it and the interface will appear. Copy the Mac Address because you will need it in the next step.
Now enter this link Siptv website, as shown in the picture below, you can choose two ways to add IPTV.
If you have a file saved on your device you can choose the first option by entering the MAC address that you mentioned in the previous step and then uploading the IPTV file.
If you have a URL link, you can choose the second option by entering the MAC address and entering the IPTV URL.
Now click on the “Add Link” icon or upload according to the way you choose and wait a bit until the download notice appears: 1URL Added! Restart the App.
Then, restart the “Smart IPTV” application on your device, now everything is ready and you can start watching your favorite IPTV channels.
Now, I think you know what is IPTV, how it works.
If you have any question, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.